I am moving to Aviano Italy soon and I would really like to make a nice cook book for my new family. Do an of you have any suggestions of recipes?

MrsPresley88

Asked by MrsPresley88 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Apple Butter Chicken...
    4 boneless chicken breasts
    1 jar apple butter
    1 stick butter
    3-4 large apples (any kind)

preheat oven to 350....bring a pot of water to boiling....cut fat off chicken, and put in pot to boil for 10 minutes. Slice apples(can leave peel on or take off whatever personal choice is) Take chicken out of pot of boiling water, and put in a casserole baking dish (13X9 or 2 quart...doesn't matter) pour apple butter over chicken and place sliced apples all around the top. Cut butter into peices and drop over top. Bake for 20-25 minutes til chicken is done. Serve. This goes GREAT with mashed potatoes...and use the apple butter sauce in pan as a gravy for the potatoes.
    https://my2scents.scentsy.us I spent a few years in Italy...I hope you LOVE it as much as I did!!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i guess i'm not sure if you're looking for american stuff, or not? your new family there?
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would like any recipes!!!!
    MrsPresley88

Comment by MrsPresley88 (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010