How are all you moms feeling about the little ones going back to school?

When it was a new school year,it always seemed like I was more nervous then they were.And they would get kind of embarrassed when I would walk with them to the door.It was like...." oh moooommmm" : )

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 10:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in

• This is my sons first time going to school. He has always been home. I am a nervouse wreck. He's excited though.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I can NOT wait. He goes back to school on Wednesday!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My son goes back to school tomorrow. He has autism so I'm nervous at the start of every school year. Last year, the school messed up and did not put him in class with any of his friends as was promised would happen every year. I double checked this year and he does have three friends in his class this year. I am also nervous on how the regular ed teacher will be with him. He is going into 5th grade and so far we have only had two not so hot teachers. His Kindergarten teacher needed to be won over, and his 2nd grade teacher was just awful to the point that I told them that they should NEVER put another autistic child with her.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm loving it.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Thrilled (he is, too). His best friend has been seriously ill, and there are no other kids in the neighborhood who are home during the day, so it's been a lonely summer with a lot of worrying. The change once he got to see his school friends again was instant.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have had a horrible week with my Kindergartener. This is his first time away from me and he doesnt want to go. We both cried so much last week. I just pray this week goes better
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 1:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010