please help i have feelings for my best mate of 8yrs and he has feelings for me but doesnt want to act on his feelings cause he doesnt want anything to hurt our friendship....

is there any way i can show him that it could work? He has dated friends before and it has always ended in losing friendships and doesnt wanna lose me. Any ideas?

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk with him. I think that since you have been so close for 8 years, and know each other so well, that having feelings for each other and NOT pursuing them may damage your friendship as well. With these other relationships, did he know them as long? Were they as close? Every relationship is different. Does he feel differently towards you then he did them? Ask him these questions, but tell him just to answer to himself. Maybe he will decide that you guys belong together. Couples work best when they are friends after all.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• ya i no im worried he and or i will find it to hard and our friendship will suffer... he didnt no any of the other girls as long as me and have never had a relationship as close as ours, im the only girl he feels he can be himself weather that in the bedroom or out side the bedroom.
    sarahandmark09

Comment by sarahandmark09 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• anymore advice ladies??
    sarahandmark09

Comment by sarahandmark09 (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010