Anyone ever feel like their Dh doesn't like them around his friends?

My DH seems to noliek me being around his friends. Like last night after all the kids were in bed and a sleep. His friends and sister were all out back adn talking and enjoying thheir selves. I walk out and they all go to moaning and groaning, and saying things like why are you out here, go back inside, we don't like you and such. I don't know why, because Ihave never done anything to them. Dh sometimes says something, but most of the time he ignores them. So most of the time, when they come around I go out make and apperence, tell Dh I 'm going somewhere or where I going to be at, and i leave or stay in th ehouse in our bedroom, watching t.v. or playing on the computer.
I just feel like DH and his friends and such just don't want me around adn it really hurts my feelings, because I don't have any friends around here, so i'm getting pretty lonely. Yes, there are other women their and they don't acted like to them. Why?

SummerMeadowMom

Asked by SummerMeadowMom at 11:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• WTH? That's messed up. I'd be flat-out asking what their damage was.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:07 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• IDK...apparently your DH isn't going to stand up for you. Have YOU stood up for yourself? I think I'd have to tell them to eff off...it's my house and if they don't want to be around me, they can find the effing door.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have asked before what I have done for them not to like me. he stands up for me when he wants, but most of the time, Just let it go ,so that I don't cause more problems.
    SummerMeadowMom

Comment by SummerMeadowMom (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Your in control of your place don't waste your time feeling bad and Tell Your husband that people are not going to come over if they don't show you more respect and for them to say something like that to you, well maybe he said something to them about you that he has not told you about..And if that not the case my fiance friends two of them don't like me but I dont let that bother me because I just think it is because it took time away from them who knows I realing don't care He stop talking to them for a while I told him that he should not give up his friends they were here before I showed up. There is going to be times where ever your at someone is not going to like you. And if you know who you are then it realy doesn't matter. But if they come to our house and not show me respect they need to go else where.
    If someone hurts your child wuld you let that person come back..No not till they know how to behave.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 11:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Not me. Sorry tho : (
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010