IntelliGender test

Has anyone tried the over the counter Gender Predictor test? I'm curious. I know it would be just for fun...but I am still quite curious as I think I'm having a boy and my hubby thinks it's a girl.

jmpeskie

Asked by jmpeskie at 11:17 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No I have not sorry Im not help
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• don't waste your $30-$40 on that! get a head of red cabbage and follow these instructions: http://www.ehow.com/how_5134590_perform-gender-test-during-pregnancy.html it'll just cost you how ever much cabbage costs and some time to boil it

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• dont waste your money, i did it at 13 weeks and it said a girl im due any day with a boy!!lol
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I wanted to try it but on the box it says not recommended for women with PCOS..which I have. If you care to waste the money, go for it but do not think that it's true for one second until you have the 20 week ultrasound. It would be more for the fun of it.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 7:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2010