If you could go back in time and alter just ONE aspect of ONE religion in their early days...

Where would you go to and what ONE aspect would you change?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'd do a Paul Revere and warn all the Pagans, "The Christians are Coming! The Christians are Coming!" ;)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

lol wow Zoeyis I almost fell over laughing at that and you beat me to it I was going to say something close to that...

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 11:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• LOL! I like Zoe's answer! I was going to say that I would change the way Christianity developed, I've always wondered what the world would be like today if Christianity had followed one of the other early Christian beliefs, like Gnostic maybe.

Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 12:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Remove the Roman Mass Transit System of Death from the spread of Christianity so it could only move on its own merits.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Ya Id have to go with quelching the early christian leaders need for power and control and everything, I feel, it led to.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You know what... I have to agree with Zoey... :)
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I would remove the Caste system from Hinduism.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• hmm...good question & good answers! i think id go back and keep the Roman Catholic Church from becoming the political power. i think things would be REALLY different if religion and politics had never been mixed.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2010