Birth control and.............. adult content

I have been on the pill for 4 1/2 months now. The first month I had my period pretty much the entire time but for the past 3 it has been on track with the pills. Well now all of a sudden I am spotting and I'm not due to get my period for another week. I have been having cramps for the past 2 days also. Is this normal? Should I try a different birth control?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 11:37 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• I've had problems on Ortho Tri-Lo where I wouldn't just spot but actually have a 2 week period - I'm on Loestrin 24 now, got sample packs from the dr's office to see how this one works. If it's successful, I'll probably stay on this one. Whatever you decide check with your dr's office first - they may have different recommendations for you.
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• just talk to your doctor. sometimes it is normal from stress or sex to have spotting in between periods. could be the birth control. i am also on loestrin 24 and it's been almost 3 months and so far so good.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2010