Need help with getting back my sex drive adult content

I hate having sex I can think of 1 million other things I'd rather do. I know that sounds horrible I love my husband but I hate having sex. I haven't always been this way. Before kids I had to really be in the mood but I enjoyed having it when I was. There is a big size difference between the two of us. I am 5'2" and petite he is 6'5". It quickly becomes uncomfortable and painful for me. When we are intimate he wants to drag in on forever (i know some women dream of this) But I don't need it to last forever. I think all of these things may play a factor into my lack of sex drive. Any suggestions on how to get it back?

CLewis1226

Asked by CLewis1226 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you ever had a vitamin and mineral panel done? You may be deficient in zinc, B vitamins, magnesium, iron and vitamin C, all fo which contribute to mood stabilization and sex drive. Increasing your intake of nuts, seeds, strawberries, dark green leafy vegetables and citrus fruits may help, but you'll need to be consistent with the intake for 4-6 months before reaping maximum benefit. Topical L-Arginine supplements may help you in the short term as well, because they increase dilation of capillaries in the relevant girl parts.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• All I can say is that for me, the more I have it, the more I want it. I don't have your circumstance though.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2010