Do you let your kids play in...............

The rain..thunderstorms..drizzling or hard rain???

peachface21

Asked by peachface21 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• My husband loves doing that....on a warm night going out and taking a walk in the rain. it's like a right of passage for him.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We do...not thunderstorms but in rain yes!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Not yet, but when he's older, he'll definitely be allowed to play in the rain on occasion.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I would if it ever rained here. 129 straight days with no measurable rain, and none coming any time soon. I wouldn't let them play if there was lightning though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• The rain? yep, we sure do! Not in thunderstorms though
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 11:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yes if they are dressed properly I think it's fien to let kids play in the rain, but not in a thunderstorm.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We love running around in the rain. If it's not thundering or lightening out, we're outside. Doesn't matter how much rain there is, we love jumping in the puddles in our bare feet :-) And sloshing through the mud. Still as an adult, mud between my toes just feels neat!
    We won't go outside if there is lightening or thunder though.
    I just make sure we're all wearing old clothes (usually stuff that's already stained) and leave a towel on the porch to wipe our feet on.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• in the summer I let him play in the rain and puddles, not if its thunder and lightning and not if its cold
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• ..the rain!! I luv it, esp if its hot and steamy out. We both will put on shorts. tees, and rain boots and go out and splash n puddles!! <3<3luv it, luv it <3<3
    SANIASMOM

Answer by SANIASMOM at 12:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• light rain not the heavy stuff and def not thunderstorms and no lightening they love it !
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010