WHAT DO U FEED UR 8 MON. OLD AND HOW MANY BOLLTES DO U GIVE HIM/HER A DAY AND HOW MANY TIMES DO THEY SLEEP A DAY

mrs.dewberry01

Asked by mrs.dewberry01 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter is 9m old she is eating table food the baby jars were not satisfying her and she go to the point were she wouldn't eat it.

as for the milk she has 4 6oz bottles a day and sometimes i put it in her sippy cup while she is eating.

she has on when she wakes up, when she takes her morning nap, when she takes her afternoon nap, and when she goes to bed.

but like the first poster said every child is different you just have to find what works for your baby.
    Anonymous

• Every child is different, I wouldn't worry about "what is normal for others" it just depends on what's normal for your child. If he or she does something out of character for them, then I would be concerned.
    janetmarie2

Answer by janetmarie2 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• My son is 7 months old and he his breastfed. I just feed him when he is hungry. Some days he takes a nap, some days he does not. It's really individual, but I would suggest you talk to your pedi if you are concerned.
    lilmami81

Answer by lilmami81 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• At 8 months I was feeding my daughter what ever she wanted. I just made sure that is was big enough for her to grab but small enough that she would not choke. She eats anywhere from 3 to 6 bottles a day and I have started to give her a sippy cup with formula or water in it. But like others have said all children are different and it is a guessing game.
    bonbonjo78

Answer by bonbonjo78 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2008