Do those spywear devices really work to read texts & emails?

If anyone knows how to undelete text messages I would sure like to know how to catch a cheater. There spyware claims to do all that- seems too good to be true and dont want to spend the money unless it works. Cheater is texting and talking at least 6 times per day to another woman. I can see that on verizonwireless.com but it only shows a record will not show what was said.Thank you

Grace516

Asked by Grace516 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think you really need to see the text messages to know what he's doing. Why not just ask him and see how he reacts?
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Have you tried to do a reverse look up of the phone number to see what kind of info you can get from it? How about texting it yourself to see who it is? Like just checking out the phone bill didn't recognize this number who is this?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I know who the woman is- no surprise they met up on facbook. I have tried to confont him anD he lost his temper and called me crazy. I need hard proof - would help divorce purposes- a private dect is too much money He makes sure to clean his phone before he walks in the door ;O(
    Grace516

Comment by Grace516 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• you can get a free key logger for the computer.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010