WHAT DO YOU MOMS THINK?

MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON SEPTEMBER 16-SEPTEMBER 19,FOR THE PAST WEEK I'VE BEEN FEELING SICK.1-NAUSEOUS2-BLOATED3-LIGHT CRAMPS IN MY LOWER ABDOMINAL4-TIRED ALL THE TIME THAT I HAVE NO ENERGY5-INSTEAD OF MY BREAST HURTING MY NIPPLES HURT AND IT HAS THIS TINGLY SENSATION6-MY LEFT LEG GET THE CHARLIE HORSES.I SHOULD BE GETTING MY PERIOD ON THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH.IS IT TO EARLY TO TEST?WHAT IS THE BEST PREGNANCY TEST?JUST BY READING THIS DO YOU THINK I COULD BE?THANKS EVERYBODY.I JUST HOPE I AM I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 5 MONTHS NOW.ONE MORE THING I HAVE CLEAR AND WHITE VAGINAL DISCHARGE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be pregnancy, could just be PMS. you won't know until you take a test. they have tests like the EPT that can test 5 days before your missed period so you could take that today or tomorrow.

Anonymous

• I took a dollar store one and its the same type they use in the dr. office. If your pregnant and your HCG levels are high enough...it should show up. Never hurts to try a test. Good Luck!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• oh wow.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN LATE YET!

We are NOT able to make a blood test to tell you if you are pregnant or not. and for the fact that you are trying since 5 months is no wonder that you have all the damn symptoms. Go to a doctor get a blood test if you want to know so bad.

it doesnt matter what the people on here think. all those symptoms could also appear when you get your period.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I dont know they sound like pregnancy symptoms to me but i was having pregnancy symptoms and thought they were pms signs so they are very close to eachother all i can say is i hope you are! you deserve to be after 5 months of trying! good luck
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Id say your going to be a mommy soon! I get first response...I took that and it said pregnant and i also took an EPT and it was false...well almost 37 weeks later Im waiting on my little Halloween baby boy! Good luck and best wishes!
    Mom2beX2

Answer by Mom2beX2 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• really try wait to be latae or get in your car go to the store and buy a test go home and pee on it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• You can buy the First Response pregnancy test at Wal-Mart that tells you 5 days before your missed period or you could just wait to see if you get your period and if you don't get it just buy a cheap one and test to save some money. Those symptoms can be caused by ovulation also. Alot of people who are TCC also kind of let it get to their head too. When I was doing that I thought I was pregnant a million times lol...I bought alot of those $1 preg test to make sure...It was paranoia I guess. Finally when I was really pregnant I didn't have a clue...I think you need to wait until you miss a period though because it might be due to ovulation.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• the best thing is to wait im haveing the samething i been trying for years and when i do i miscarry and if you are count your self lucky and if not try not to think to hard on it cause it can make your body think you are pregnant i wish you luck and hope you are let us know.. and if you like to talk let me know and ill tell you who i am i just dont like to post who i am cause of all the rude people on here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2008