Any ArmyWives fans?

What are you going to be doing at 10 pm, now that the season is over? Will you find another show, go to bed early, or catch up on some laundry (or other chores)?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 12:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ahh I am so sad the season is over!! I guess this will give me good excuse to do some school work on a Sunday night though lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I never watched it at the same time... I had to set to DVR && would watch it the next morning...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• well I watch it online.. so I will be doing the regular things haha

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think I will probably do some school work as well. I have a few papers due tomorrow and I am sure I am going to be waiting until the last minute.
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Probably finding something else to watch.......or maybe sleeping since tomorrow is the kids first day of school and I have to get up earlier.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I guess I'll try and find something else for a while. Did miss a few, so need to catch up on re-runs. Love a lot of the songs on the show too.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I usually recorded it on my DVR and watched it later in the week. But I am going to miss it--I can't wait for the next season!!! Its one of the best shows on TV,any network!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Maybe go to bed earlier. Hubby would be happy about that! Or find something else to watch.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010