11 1/2 WEEKS PREGNAT IS IT TOO LATE FOR ABORTION

ABORTION

beauty154

Asked by beauty154 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Do you really think that you should end this life because you had protected sex with a stranger? Chances are, this is your husband's baby. 12 weeks is the limit for an abortion and most physicians will be hesitant to complete an abortion this late at 11 1/2 weeks.

I am sure that adoption is not an option for you, it would raise concern by your spouse.

Maybe the best thing to do is tell your spouse what happened so you two can work things out and it won't affect the baby later in life.

I hope that the baby looks just like your hubby when it is born.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Please consider adoption

When is it too late for an abortion? FunAdvice.com

FunAdvice When is it too late for an abortion? how many weeks( I've someone is pregnant ) is the maximum amount before you can go for an abortion - I mean ...
    www.funadvice.com/q/abortion_1447 -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I agree, PLEASE consider adoption. Close to 85% of women who have abortions REGRET their decisions for the rest of their lives. ESPECIALLY if they go on to have children later on in life. Not only for the emotional havoc that's been caused, but because of the physical pain and trauma involved with the procedure for both baby and mother. At 11 weeks, your baby can feel, has arms, legs, fingers, toes and looks almost totally like a live baby. Please reconsider your thoughts. It is ultimately your decision, but I do hope you'll think of adoption.
    Anonymous

• Not according to the medical field but it shoud be if you have any compassion for human life! Theres a heart beat,arms,legs ..its a baby!!
    pleonard

Answer by pleonard at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• if you waited this long, you may not want one. go to counseling quick!!
    nineteen

Answer by nineteen at 3:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• stop and think..what is making you want to have an abortion? there are some serious psychological issues involved here. it's a very traumatic experience and you may want to look at all of your options before you make such a serious decision. however i do believe once you get into your second trimester it may be too late. think very hard about your decision. you don't want something like this hanging over your head for the rest of your life. say some prayers and see what happens.
    lilmommy81

Answer by lilmommy81 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I had my first ultrasound at that point with my CVS test... that IS as baby... heartbeat, little hands... think long and hard before making the decision. Being a mother is the hardest job... but the most rewarding. Nothing can upset me as long as my baby is happy and healthy. That little guy changed my life... may have even saved it.
    FeelingBlessed

Answer by FeelingBlessed at 3:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• is not to late. But think about it before you decide to do it! THERES ALWAYS ADOPTION.
    Anonymous

• 9 months out of your life isn't that long in the big span of things. Consider adoption..please. That little heart is beating away..
    mybabygirlz

Answer by mybabygirlz at 4:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• It's not too late. Weigh all your options, and do what's best for you. I'm pro-choice. I do know that there are lots of people out there who would gladly adopt your baby though! Good luck, whatever you decide.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2008