do you suffer from anxiety attacks?

any tips to help anxiety?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• Get a general check up. I recently found out that my small bouts were due to asthma flairs.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I did when I was working, but now that I am no longer employed I am fine. Anytime I get overly stressed I get an anxiety attack.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• when i used to have panic attacks, as soon as i felt one coming on i would turn on CNN or CNBC and watch the ticker at the bottom that shows news blurbs etc and runs across the screen from left to right....not really to read what they say but just to concentrate on the movement. it took my mind off of it and the monotone voices of the news were boring and soothing. even though you feel like youre dying, just keep in mind that you arent and concentrate really hard on something else.
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I strongly recommend going to the library and picking up a copy of No More Panic by Claire Weeks.

A magnesium deficiency can trigger panic attacks (and migraines and a whole host of other issues). I take cal/mag/D daily

Answer by rkoloms at 5:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• no
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2010