Do you have plans for Halloween yet?

It's been a tradition on our block to host a block party for the kids on our block.This is the 12th year . I am co chair of the block party committee.

MTM

Asked by MTM at 1:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• I did, but I will be VERY pregnant, so they aren't going to hold up. I was planning on taking the kids out TOT and then heading to the Witches Ball, but now that I'm prego, that isn't going to work, I'll have to go next year.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Trick or Treating with my mom and sister. We've went out with them every year. There's a town near here, midway between where we live and where mom lives. It's small, and in an hours time you can walk the whole thing and hit every house. There's always a lot of kids there, nearly every house is decorated, the homes are close together and a side walk in the whole place.
    We're hoping to have a family Halloween party again this year at Mom's house too. We do that almost every year. Every one dresses up, we have a cook out, have a lot of fun and kids walk around to all the adults and get candy from them. Tons of fun to see what everyone does for their costume :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Trick or Treating with the kid. Maybe the weekend before doing a Halloween party !!! I love halloween its my favorite holiday
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We also are planning another haunted house in my mom's shed (hopefully) again this year. Those are fun!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We take our boys TOT, then come back to the farm and have a bonfire with smores and roasting hot dogs.Our neighbors all come over sometimes we do a hayride if theres enough ppl.
    stef1976

Answer by stef1976 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I sit on the step and give out my treats, visit with my neighbors and invite friends in for something warm to drink after! My older boys are too old for TOT and my 5 year old never wants to go, he just likes to hang out with his favorite witchypoo!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We are hosting a Halloween party this year for our Girl Scout troop, and I think we will do a cemetery visit too (not on Halloween night). We'll be handing out candy and my kids will TOT (at 15 and 11 they get to go out on their own now). DD11 is planning on being a werewolf and hubby was just watching youtube for makeup ideas.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nope its boring here lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• no plans
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2010