this woman is weird!! (i didn't know where to put this at so i put it here)

I gave my blackberry messager pin to her to we could talk over bbm. well, she always wants to talk about spanking, masterbation, sex. she was telling me how her 10 year old son caught her playing with herself, an that she thinks he liked it, i told her that she was nasty. i feel really weird when i talk to her. half the time she messages me i don't answer but she will keep sending me messages. i deleted her from my bbm, but she keeps sending requests to be friends an when someone sends you a bbm request you can't tell who it's from (well atleast on my phone you can't it jus comes up with numbers) what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Can u recognize her phone number??? Can u block her somehow??
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It sounds like you need to be bruttally honest with this woman! Obviously she isn't getting the hint since you deleted her from your BBM. Tell her that her choice of conversations and interests differ greatly from yours and that you're not interested in being friends. Sometimes being brutally honest is what it takes. Those are very weird things for her to talk about and grossly disturbing ! Be polite but be honest with her. You don't even have to explain if you don't want to just tell her "look i'm not interested in being friends"
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• write down her pin, delete the contact, and then when you get new requests, check before you re-add.

Or tell her you're going to call social services because of the indecent things she writes about her son.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• LMAO! I don't have a clue! Maybe threaten to report her to CPS if she doesn't leave you alone. If her son caught her masturbating, and she thinks he liked it, IDK what else she said, but, it doesn't appear it bothered her that much that he caught her. That whole situation is just, not right. Maybe if you threaten her with that, she will leave you alone. Although, it could make it worse. So....I just don't know!!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Figure out how to block her. Or tell her "I don't want to be your friend or talk to you"
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Is there any way you can block her, or change your pin? I think she is crazy, and really disgusting if she is talking about that shit. You need to cut her out, and tell her to just leave you alone. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010