Anyone experience this at 33 weeks?? adult content

The last 2 days i have been having hot flashes, no energy at all, dont wanna eat anything, nausous, always feel like i have to poop, kinda shaky, honestly i feel like im on a hangover minus the headache. Having pains on and off thru the day but doc said the pains are nothing.

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you been drinking enough water? Are you stressed out or over-worked right now?
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Been drinking plenty and eating ice to try to controll hot flashes. Havent done anything today other than dress my kids, give them ceral and watch cartoons with them. My hubby seems to keep everything else done up for me. All i really do is cook supper and load my dish washer anymore. Even that seems to drain me tho.
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Sounds like all 3 of my pregnancies. It's really hard to have the 3rd trimester in August, when it's so freaking hot. Drink lots of ice cold water and be sure you're getting enough protein. I snacked on almonds between meals. Hang in there...it's almost over.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Hmmmm. I'm 35 weeks and definitely have days like that, but it usually comes right after I have a couple of "nesting days" where I turn in to wonder woman and do way too much in a day, or I have a hard day at work, then the following days I can't get off the couch. I also can be bad about drinking enough water, so I always think that's my problem. I would just take it easy and talk to the doctor if it would ease your mind. We are almost there!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• are you eating too much sugar?? or maybe drinking sugary drinks?? i did not have gestational diabetes but sugar definitely made me feel like you are describing. some of that sounds like common symptoms at 33 weeks but the weakness and shakiness are probably something youre eating. if its not that then you are dehydrated. it is SO EASY to get dehydrated when youre pregnant and it will make your uterus contract. my midwife said to drink as much water as i could and when i thought i could not possibly drink anymore, drink another glass! good luck!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It sounds like that you are stressed out and dehydrated. Are you drinking water? Are you taking enough time to relax and not stress out? I am just 29 weeks pregnant but I have been having horrible hot flashes too. I think the Weather this time of year has something to do with it. I would say the shakiness and weakness may be from low blood sugar. Did you have your GD test done? When you start getting shakey try drinking some orange juice and see if it helps. Good Luck Mama.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010