For people who have had thier mirena IUD removed. Advice please

I got my mirena removed August 5th and have not had a period. I get on and off feelings of nausea and am extremely emotional. I am breastfeeding too which could explain the no period. But I am crying at the drop of a hat. My hubby swears I am preggo but I know I am not because I have tested. Has anyone gotten thier's removed and felt like this prior to AF showing?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i'm with you on this....apparently feeling sick is a new symptom of pms for me ever since i had mirena removed in march.....i would make an appointment with your ob to make sure everything's ok/find out why you haven't gotten a period yet...or just get a test and put your mind at ease. good luck
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 5:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I felt pregnant right after having it removed. I think it was the change in hormones. The first time I did get pregnant before AF showed. The second time I did not get pregnant, I just felt pregnant.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010