Question for moms with nose piercings....

Did it hurt?? I want to go get it done today...

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It stung for like 2 seconds, but the only thing that actually "hurt" was when he was turning my nose screw (that what he puts in nose piercings at our local shop). The only reason that hurt was because he poked the inside of my nose with the thing he was turning the jewelry with, but even that just hurt when it happened. Be careful when you're drying your face or blowing your nose when you first get it done! I still have issues because I forget about it and I'll be drying my face on a towel and almost pull my stud out lol. That actually hurts a little bit more than the piercing did. It's really not bad, though. Less painful than an ear piercing, IMO.

Oh, and mommyof2boysmd was right, it probably will bleed a little. It's like having a really short nose bleed. Mine bled for about 3 minutes, but it was only enough blood to leave a few spots on the tissue he handed me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• it hurt for a few seconds, but not real bad. it does bleed, well mine an my cousins did.
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 1:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nope & I did it myself w/ a safety pin (not recommended BTW!)
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• ouch! lol Yeah...I think I'm going to let a professional do it...I wouldn't trust myself to do it anyway! :P
    lovinthislife08

Comment by lovinthislife08 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Mine did hurt, felt like someone tugging really hard on a nose hair! It brought instant tears to my eyes.. lol... but mine did not bleed, so looks like i was lucky in that aspect. But yea.. it only hurts for a second.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 2:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010