Recovering

How long is normal for recoving after a tubal? Not really looking for what doc says u should do but more of how long it took for u to feel like u could handle everyday things with ur family and house?

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• A few people I know got it done and it was only a few days before they were back on their feet.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I was up and around the next day.I had a very small incision & only one stitch.I don't have any stretch marks after 3 kids and no battle scars either. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I had Essure done (different yet the same). I was back up to my normal self basically the next day. I had minor pain for like the next 2-3 days but nothing bad, especially since my OB/GYN gave me meds for it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i wish u chould recovey
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2010