Do you use Bio-Oil and does it help you??

I have pushed myself to buy and try that Bio-oil a few days ago. I mainly bought it for it to even out my skin tone and lighten my under eye erea. Just want to know if you had any positive feedback on that product?!!

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am wondering the same thing in regards to stretch marks. I was thinking of buying it as well but $20 isn't cheap...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have some new scars.. I had breast cancer and would like to know if it helps or works! Sorry I never used it. Nor can I afford it! If you get it. I hope it helps! I bet you're Beautiful just as you are!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• as far as under eye circles and stretch marks NO bio oil doesnt work..... or anything else for that matter... it is purely genetic and usually fades over time... but I am not sure on the evening out skin tone... if it works out let me know ;-)
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I didn't like it. It did help, but it didn't get rid of my stretch marks like they say, plus it's just gross to feel and smell!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• oh so far not a very hopeful outlook :(
    @sabrinaMbowen.....i'm not very crazy about the smell either but with what did it help? you said it helped but not for stretch marks.
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I wish it helped for stretch marks I have a lot of them!
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Nope, never used it.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It lightened my stretch marks to the point I was comfortable wearing a bikini again. I love the stuff!

Answer by missanc at 10:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Never heard it of it! Sorry!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I haven't tried it either, but have you guys seen Mederma for stretch marks? I think it might be new, I just saw a commercial for it. It looks promising. I wonder if anyone's tried that one.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2010