What are you looking forward to in September?

Wow, August is winding down. Too soon for me! On the 30th, DH & I will be married 30 years! But what are you looking forward to in September? I Love to know.. I hope it all goes Well! My precious Michael starts school on Wednesday. My G. Baby Boy!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cooler weather! The leaves falling.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Football!!! and cooler weather
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My Mabon Celebration! I always make a big dinner and take the kids out to pick berries and stuff... Love it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My guy graduating Basic for army! WOOT WOOT! I cant go because I dont have the money but at least he'll get his phone back! I wont see him till christmas time!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• my birthday gift from the hubby :) kinda hoping its a nikon camera
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My sono-to find out what we are having.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• To my daughter's first birthday; September 10th!!!! :-) I can't believe how this year flew by!!!
    kikolina0920

Answer by kikolina0920 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Oh my gosh! Finally! August has been sooooo slooooow! I'm looking forward to my birthday (on the 2nd) and starting school in a couple weeks. Oh and getting paid to go to school too.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• On the first I get to sneek a peek at my little bundle of joy currently residing in my belly. I hope it cooperates!!
    The long holiday weekend. My hubby should be home, (he is always on the road for work)
    My hubbys birthday (as stated earlier I am pregnant and cake sound soooo good!!)
    the cooler weather
    one more camping trip...the first of the year actually I have had a bad morning sickness summer
    getting some more christmas shopping done!!!
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Actually I'm not looking forward to September... I LOVE summer weather and I am in no way ready for fall, yet.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 2:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010