finding a dead bird does it mean death in family?????

hello...I was cleaning my front yard and yestreday my daughter found a dead bird in my drive way it look like it just died...a couple of weeks ago my son found it another the bird look like it was dead for days...I google to get info on this cuz its weird and saw that it means death in the family...am just curious to know if anyone knows abt things like this....

yami10b

Asked by yami10b at 2:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Lol. No.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 2:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I know the old wives tale about a bird flying into the house supposedly means death. But not just finding a dead bird
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• No sweetheart.Thats not what it means.No worries mama!!! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Old Wives tale.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• NO! If that were true, my whole family would have passed away;... Superstitions are superstitions... they are NEVER true... You need to discover TRUE faith... if you believe in things like this, it'll drive you nuts!
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 2:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• In my case it means the cat was successful lol
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I think if the bird is a crow or a raven. I've heard of things like that too though. Or if you dream that you lost a tooth it usually means there's been a death.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Superstition...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Superstition. I would be more worried about someone maybe leaving poison out and about if birds were just turning up dead in my yard and it didn't look like another animal had killed them.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i heard of that one...my cuzin baby father saw a dead bird before he went to prison...but i also heard of death in family idk i was curious to see what other ppl had to say abt this..
    yami10b

Comment by yami10b (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010