Dry skin on face...

I am 16 weeks pregnant and my skin is super dry on my face...I have tried a few things (along with this super awesome organic face balm) but was wondering if there was a better alternative for the day time...
Something that isn't greasy because my skin is oily to begin with...

AnasMommy7

Asked by AnasMommy7 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• cetaphil moisturizer works great for me and didn't make my skin extra oily...I'm oily also.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 4:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have very oily skin too but very dry on my forehead during this pregnancy and I realize this is an oil but I am using Bio Oil and it works great for me without making my skin breakout or oily. Also use it on my tummy and breasts for stretch marks. I apply at night only and then use regular moisturizer during the day. I buy the 2oz. bottle through Amazon.com because it is cheaper with no shipping or tax added.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 5:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Shea Butter. I swear by it. My face was the opposite during pregnancy but right after delivery I started drying out. The only thing to perk my face back up (and relieved me of looking like the thing that swallowed Mommy) is Shea Butter.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010