Do you do Pure Romance/Passion/Brown Bag Parties? What's the last thing you bought from one, and what's your favorite product? adult content

I love Pure Romance! It's absolutely wonderful. Plus, the parties are a great excuse for girls' night! I went to one last night (I attend at least 3 times a year) and am hosting one in December for my friend's 21st birthday party.

The last thing I bought was reusable, massage heating pads. (The time before I bought some lubricant, some body spray, and a toy. lol) And my favorite Pure Romance product has got to be the rash free shaving cream called "Coochy". Love it!

Kword

Asked by Kword at 2:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Fav thing is the "X-Scream" from PR. My DH says stuff like this is Immoral and he's embarrassed by it, so I don't get to do it often, but I still love that stuff!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I love that stuff, too! Man, they just make too many great things to get in one post. lol
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Nope.. I don't do those parties.

Portland has an over abundance of "sex" shops.. LOL If I need anything. I walk a few blocks over to Spartacus or hit another shop around town if they don't have what I'm looking for.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010