brown spotting while pregnant adult content

im about 8 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 and just discovered dark brownish discharge in my underwear when i used the bathroom with mild cramping... everyone has been telling me this is normal since i recently had a baby 16 months ago ... soo i was wondering should i worry???? im really afraid im gunna have a misscarriage and want to prevent it to the fullest... can anyone helpp put my mind at ease..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like old blood, no worries, it's pretty common.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I agree with AnasMommy7, its probably old blood. Shouldnt be an issue. If you are really super concerned, call your ob
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i wouldnt worry yet bc even at 8 weeks old implantation blood can come, BUT it can also sart off brown for a mc im not trying to be awful here just letting you know ive ad four due to a genetic factor, and mc cant be prevented i hated hearing that and i wanted hormones and the works but no matter what once they started its out of your hands. but just call the dr, and relax cramping at 8 weeks is normal too so it might all just be part of a normal pregnancy.
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yeah I wouldn't worry either. I had the same thing with my daughter. Brownish is old, so don't stress about it to much. Cramping is also normal early on. Just let your doctor know immediately if you have any bright red blood or bad cramps.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My Ob told me that bright red blood was the only blood of concern, but if you're worried/stressed, I would call your OB to give you some relief.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 4:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010