How many Bi- racial couples do you know?

Not including my relationship I know 10 Bi- racial couples. I used to see more black males with white females, now I see more of the other way around. WHat about you?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• two that I can think of, but to be fair.. I don't get out much. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• 2

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• OH forgot to add, one is white female and a black male, and the other is a white male and asian female.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Two that I can think of. One goes to church with my mom, the other just moved in across the street, but I haven't met them yet... It's really really uncommon around here.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't know an exact count...but I know a lot of multiracial couples.A few are in our family.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I do however know a LOT of white women who were with mexican men, and have children with them but are no longer a couple. And some the other way around, (white men mexican women)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Two couples. My brother in law and his wife, and my cousin and her boy friend. I came from a small town. There was one black kid in the school system the whole time I was there. Everyone else was white. I think in the whole county, two or three black families and they weren't there long.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I know 3 couples that are bi-racial. I see more and more everywhere i go
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I've been in a bi-racial relationship before, so I'll count that as having known a bi-racial couple. Ha!
    As of right now I know four that I can think of.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol...ALOT...i know more interracial couples than i do couples of the same race...most are black males with white females, but i know several black females with white males...i also know a few white females with hispanic males...in all, i'd guess around 30 or more couples...and i live in the south, so there's still all kinds of discrimination and interracial couples are generally not treated well by most white people around here...a lot of white men and women are disowned or ostracized by their families for such relationships.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010