How are your kids going back to school?

Are you excited?
Who is ...
Homeschooling?
Public school?
private school?
charter/alternative school?
and other..and tell me why you chose the way you did.
I wish I could put a poll up but I can't I am just curious.

conweis

Asked by conweis at 2:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in

• I just put my daughter from private to public school...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Tomorrow is my son's first day of 1st grade! He attends a public school. He is so excited!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My sons will start third grade and kindergarten tomorrow. I'm not really excited about going back to such a rigid schedule, but the kids are looking forward to it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My oldest is in first and my other two(ages 4 and 2 1/2) will be doing pre-k stuff.
    I homeschool because our town has a horrendous education system and I cant afford private(nor will I put them in a catholic school which is my other alternative).

When we move then Ill reconsider but until then I will see to their education.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Im not very excited.

Little man is going to school for the first time.
    Hes going to a very great public school.

As for going to public school, theres no private schools in my area that aren't "GOD" Based. Im okay with the school hes going too. I like them alot.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm going back to school as a teacher this week, little guy's going to daycare. Our students don't start till after labor day. I am a public school teacher.
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Public High School

How we chose what type of schooling to give our children? Was pretty much decided by the fact that we live in a small rural community with a good public school. Some people do homeschooling in our area but then many of their children wind up losing out on learning good social skills.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2010