looking to spice things up adult content

What do you do to keep things new and enjoyable in the bedroom? Favorite positions? I feel like it's becoming a routine. Just wanting some ideas from others on how they keep it exciting.

CLewis1226

Asked by CLewis1226 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I give this standard advice for anyone looking to "spice" up things in the bedroom.

The best way I have found over they years to spice up the bedroom is good, open, honest, safe sexual communication. When a couple can share it all, all of their deepest darkest fantasies, all the things they are interested in, all the things they want to try, and BOTH are willing participant in the exploration of all of these things. Share everything, from atmosphere ideas that are a turn on, outfitls./clothes, behaviours.. Share everything. When all of these things are shared... Things in the bedroom never get boring or stale. Because the couple is always communicating new ideas, new fantasies new desires. When those things are communicated and acted up, there is no limit to what a couple can experience and enjoy together.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010