Work

I need some cash for the upcoming holidays,I do an awesome job cleaning houses,I can also clean your camper,car,truck,whatever you need.permanent or temporary.
So if you live in the Utah county area gimme a buzz.
mummy1oo1@aol.com
801-489-6239

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 5:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. Its free to start, and only $10 a month after that but well worth it! Look at my website it gives you all the info. Contact me if you have more questions.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 1:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Hi,
    If you are looking to earn extra money while also owning your own business I work as an independent business owner with AmeriplanUSA. They are a 16 year old health benefits company (not insurance). They provide huge discounts to members with dental, vision, prescription, chiropractic and health expenses. Great company. Check out this website and request an interview if you are interested. www.MyWAHCareer.NET
    Spoage

Answer by Spoage at 4:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You can also earn money with your own Avon business. It's only $20 to start and you earn 50% at the start. My first order six years ago was $800.

You can sign up online at www.start.youravon.com with my Refence Code: pamburger

It's great money to get you through the Holidays and beyond if you want to continue doing it.

Let me know if you want to hear more.
    pamb1

Answer by pamb1 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008