Do you find Answers addicting?

I am! LOL

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes I'm addicted and I just got addicted to the game super mom that is on our profiles lol
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• lol Yes.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Sometimes!
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Oh yeah lol
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I agree w/ pixie
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Addicting... Not really.

But I have to admit.. I am getting to the point that I prefer answers and hanging out in answers over the main boards.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I did want to say this...

It's not the points/credits/awards and all that jazz that has me preferring answers over the main boards/groups.

It's the type of conversations happening, the types of intereaction, the types of sharing, etc.. And the manner in which these things are done. They are actually more fun for me. Yes, answers does have it's share of "drama" from time to time. But it's not NEAR what the main boards/groups are.

Maybe it's just me. But for the most part, most everyone on "answers" seems to have the general attitude of we are all just sharing and interacting..etc... Lots of times on the main boards/groups, it seems more people just get on and get involved to either start shit, see if they can start shit, or take their shit out on everyone else. Their also is more pity parties and comiserating on the main boards/groups. Less of actually wanting advice and help, more I just want to wallow and bitch.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2010