would you abort the pregnancy if you found out you were pregnant with twins and just couldnt afford two babies right now?

if you were expecting only one and then found out two and you would have to put one up for adoption or abort the pregnancy what would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no way i would find a way to raise them both do whatever i could.
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• No. I do not believe in abortion under any cercumstances. You can decide to put one up for adoption.. Are you having twins? I am offering my home to one if it comes to that. Just do not take a life because you think you cannot afford it. If we all waited until we could afford a baby then there would be very little children in the world. Besides God has reasons for everything he does. God Bless you.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• No I wouldn't. I would do what I had to do for my babies and remember in my mind that God would NEVER give me more than I could handle..
    BaysMom26

Answer by BaysMom26 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well first i wouldn't abort! Secondly if your going to put any up for adoption than you need to put them up together! Then you need not open your legs if you can't afford the children. Its not cheap to raise any child and I understand that but you should understand the possibilities that may arise when trying for a baby or playing and not using protection!
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. You shouldnt be trying to get pregnant if you didnt want it in the first place. If your going to give up for adoption give them both up so they can be together. You would have to be really bitchy and selfish to give one child up and not the other. Do ppl a favor and keep your legs closed!
    Anonymous

• nope... everything happens for a reason, i would pray about and believe that God would provide
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 6:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• op here....... wasnt trying to get pregnant.....i got raped and was trying to keep it because i cant stand aborting but i could barely afford one baby let alone two.
    Anonymous

• I would put BOTH up for adoption. Can you imagine growing in your mother's womb with your twin right beside you than being separated? That would be awful.

Anonymous

• then i would give them both up for adoption
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• If you are going to give them up for adoption give them both up not just one. How do you think that would make the other one feel if you kept it and not their sibling. I think that if I ever found out I would be mad at my mother. Do not kill these poor babies. They did nothing to deserve it. If you can't stand aborting why are you know thinking about it? Just because there are 2 of them. Give them to a family who will enjoy them both. See if they can stay together.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008