Pregnant on Birth Control?

Have any of you gotten pregnant while on Birth Control?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 4:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant with both of my boys while I was on the pill. The first I wasn't consistent with taking it, never the same time, because my DD was a newborn. The 2nd, I was on Alesse pills and I tried for 2 months to tell the doctor that I didn't think they were working right and his nurse kept telling me to wait it out and BOOM I was pregnant!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• YES 3 times
    My first I got pregnant on the depo. I wasn't never told to wait 2 weeks but I miscarried
    My 2nd (my daughter) I had the nerouplant (now off the market...)
    My 3rd (my son) I was on the pill and I did take it every day at the exact same time, never missed a day

Found out after I had my son that hormonal BC probably doesn't work for me since I keep getting pregnant off of it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yes i was on the pill. took it every day at exactly the same time. just like you are s'posed to! now i got a 4 month old. And my epidural didnt work during labor either. go figure!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I haven't but I know someone that is pregnant with baby #5. She was on some form of BC every time! This time, she's getting her tubes tied after delivery.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• geesh thats a lot of bc failure when i was 16 i was on the shot and on the pill and got pregnant but miscarried.....now im not on anything and that explains how im prego now haha
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2010