Do any of you cut your own hair?

I try to and have for years but sometimes I goof it up and have to go get it fixed!!!! LOL

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes I do, places charge way too much for just trimming.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I keep my bangs trimmed up.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 4:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have long layers and only really get it cut by a professional maybe once or twice a year. I went online and learned how to properly trim my bangs and angle my sides... I cut all the boys hair and my hubby's!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes I havent had my hair cut perfessionally (sp?) since I was 14.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 4:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I trim my ends and bangs and only get it cut professionally when I'm ready to have length removed - I donate hair to locks of love about every other year. I cut both of my girls' hair at home and have tried hubby's but would rather just send him to get it cut.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i do..i love getting a new blade out for my razor, and just going to town! good thing i have thick hair, eh?
    i'm a licensed hairstylist/colorist, and recently retired after 23 yrs behind the chair...so yeah, i know what i'm doing, and can/do cut my own hair. now the better question is..how good a haircut it is when you do it yourself??? lol...sometimes, not so good, but i have a zillion tricks up my sleeve to hide imperfections!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• No way. I would really mess it up.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 7:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• sometimes.. although it depends on the cut I want.. I'm a stylist, but don't have enough confidence to sometimes do some cuts to the back of my head yet. lol.

lately yes I've been cutting my own hair because it's longer and easier to do the cut I want.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Nope. Professionally cut ever 6 weeks.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I used to cut my own hair, but I stopped when it wasn't turning out okay anymore. It is hard, especially the back of your head.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2010