HAS ANYONE HAD A CYST ON THEIR OVARY?

My Dr. said I have one on one of my ovaries and took an x-ray. He's not doing anything because it's not cancerous, it and hasn't grown in a year.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Health

• I have had several. They can cause you a lot of pain but some people are lucky enough to not be bothered by them. I had to have IV antibiotics and pain meds when mine ruptured because they were so painful. Are yours causing you pain?
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I have had a couple of cysts on my ovaries that I didn't know about until they popped and bled into my stomach. That pain was worse then childbirth. Personally, I would consult another dr.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't have any pain, I didn't even know it was there, The Dr. said it's been there for 2yrs and has not grown at all. I've seen this Dr. for years and he has delivered my last 2 babies. I trust him with my life, so I guess he knows what he's doing he has taken x-rays both times.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010