Do you find that you spend more time in Answers than the actual groups that you have joined or the other way around?

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LOL! i was just about to post this question..sometimes i feel guilty for not visiting my groups more often. when i do, there's all kinds of new questions to read/answer-i'll answer one, then realize its hours/days old! hahaha.
    yep, i'm a Q&A addict.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Answers I spend more time on answers definitely.
    It's not the points/credits/awards and all that jazz that has me preferring answers over the main boards/groups.
    It's the type of conversations happening, the types of intereaction, the types of sharing, etc. And the manner in which these things are done. They are actually more fun for me. Yes, answers does have it's share of "drama" from time to time. But it's not NEAR what the main boards/groups are.
    Maybe it's just me. But for the most part, most everyone on "answers" seems to have the general attitude of we are all just sharing and interacting.etc. Lots of times on the main boards/groups, it seems more people just get on and get involved to either start shit, see if they can start shit, or take their shit out on everyone else. Their also is more pity parties and comiserating on the main boards/groups. Less of actually wanting advice and help, more I just want to bitch
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yes, I definitely spend more time in answers
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm addicted to answers these days, I am hoping it is a phase that will pass and I will be back in my groups one of these days...
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 4:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yes answers are more fun for me also and i am also addicted to earning points too atm haha
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm here, what seems like all the time now... The Majick Cauldron Coffee Company, its coffee shops and affiliated bakery truck have been abandoned.... my gaming friends think I have bailed.... It wasn't my intention... people are looking for help, advice, assistance... I have some knowledge of things......hey, I said dinner will be ready soon.... The regular Groups scare me, have you read some of the posts in those things...

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Sadly yes....But I've been popping into my groups a lot more lately
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i jump back and forth so Id say equal time.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I didn't used to, but here lately, yes...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i pretty much just do the answers part... its fun :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010