my ex boyfriend and i are having a baby. we were together for a year but his ex wife kept coming inbetween us, so i left him. hes been tryin 2 get back with me, so last weekend i told him i would give him a 2nd chance and now hes acting funny, like he doesnt even have time 2 call me. when i asked him about it all he said was "ive just been goin 2 work and comin home and goin 2 sleep. i havent really talked 2 anyone." what should i do now?

do i keep tring or just tell him 2 leave me alone?

letyaseemywhaat

Asked by letyaseemywhaat at 6:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• i personally see a problem with his answer and with his past. if you stick it out you may just be spinning your wheels wasting time on someone that may or may not really want to be there. i'm thinking he really doesn't cause he wouldn't have shown me that by the way he is acting & the poor excuse/answers. i think you suspect something and your gut is telling to watch out. i would go with my gut. maybe somewhere down the road as he matures and made some real changes and acted the way i expect for someone that i will commit myself to should. don't settle for anything less.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i think with this guy you will be and you will miss out on that man that is waiting for you to appear into his life. set your standards and ask what you need from him or any man to be happy and if he is failing let him go. it's all about you and what will make you happy cause that will transpire into your baby's life and you don't want to bring into a bad situation. so carefully read your guideline and stick to it.
    melody77

• sounds to me like he just wants to make sure he can come back to you whenever he wants
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008