what's happeneing adult content

So I have been working out every day for about 2 weeks now. I noticed I started going #2 about 2 times a day when before I would go about 2 times a week. I was wondering if working out has caused me to go more. just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• have you changed your diet also? getting more fruits/vegs/fiber? more water ??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• haha i always have to go after I run :) maybe the exercise is getting your system moving...
    but eating more fiber will def do that too... oh and so will drinking more water :) way to go!!!!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Reduces the risk of colon cancer
    Regular exercise helps regulate the digestive system.

Exercise

If you want to achieve a healthy digestive system, you need to exercise regularly. Exercise helps you accomplish three things:

* Maintain a healthy weight,
    * Decrease incidents of indigestion and
    * Stimulate the digestive tract.
    If you are overweight, you are more likely to have digestive problem. Reduce the excessive weight and you improve your digestive health.
    Taking part in regular exercise is important in two specific ways. On the one hand, movement stimulates the digestive system. It helps with the passing of food throughout the system. It helps your digestive tract function properly. On the other hand, exercise helps you maintain a healthy weight. This, in turn, reduces pressure on the digestive system.
    Achieving a healthy digestive system is not difficult. It involves, however, taking the time to cons
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 9:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• if ur diets not changed then id say its due to the extra movement ur doing during ur work outs
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• exercise will help with that issue :o) as well as yoru diet and drinking more water!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2010