Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone out there know how to catch up on child support payments?

I am about 2 years behind and I would like to so much get back on track but things came up and cause me to slow down on the payments, so far ex has been ok with it but lately she/he made remark on it that made me feel like I don't want to give her/him a lottery ticket but yet make my payments. I don't want to make her/him upset with me and force to give more than I can handle (there are women out there who are very envious and greedy) that is scary. I am trying to do the right thing without any problems ( any suggestions)


Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Earning extra income would help. Let me know if you would like more info on how to earn a secondary source of income.

    Answer by BusinessMom123 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • Make sure you always place an extra $ 100 dollars every month if it is available also you could ask the court to modify your child support this will change it down to a more reasonable amount, also ask your X to maybe write off a huge chunk of it he just needs to go in and tell them he wants to write off on your account and then the amount he writes off will be erased from your account.


    Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2008