DEATH

do u believe that after death u have no more feelings or memories of this life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont know.... BUT I found it funny to see the title "DEATH" all in caps in the "Just for Fun" section
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes. Once the body stops working, that's it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• No. I believe that directly after death we enter in to a "guardian angel" period where we act as guides for those who remain on earth - mostly loved ones and family. Beyond that we are reborn in to a new life. I still have memories of past lives, so there is no doubt for me that we don't forget.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes, those are engraved in your soul.

Answer by older at 4:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• no I believe int he after life but I think you will carry your memories till you are reborn.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't know.... I am not one that believes is ghosts and such.... but our first appartment was a old 1881 salt box style home that had been turned into a townhouse duplex of sorts. There was an upstairs downstairs in each of the two units. But that house was haunted. And whatever was there.... did not like me. Or maybe it did like me. It would never piss with my husband but was always doing stuff when I was home alone (hubs worked 3rd shift). My husband teased me all the time about my crazy imagination and said I was just saying that stuff happened because I didn't want to wait another year to buy a house. Well about 9 months after we moved in, hubby was home because of a blizzard and finally saw our "house inhabitant". We were laying in bed and it started in glowing and moving up and down the stairs, the hall and eventually into our bedroom while we were in bed. He contacted a realtor the next day. :P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I don't know. I've never died.. LOL

But my belief is that after death.. I will be reborn once again because I am far far far from an enlightened soul. So I most likely will not remember anything from my past life (lives).

Once I reach enlightement and ascend. It won't matter if I remember or not, because I would have broken my ties to maya and my mortal life in order to even reached enlightenment.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We remember certain things after death. Mostly what was important to us and our spiritual journey.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• BUT I found it funny to see the title "DEATH" all in caps in the "Just for Fun" section

I agree
    I am not sure what happens after we die either
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010