do you really have to make friends on cafemom?

some of the invites will not talk to you.

moxiema

Asked by moxiema at 5:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I guess you don't HAVE to do anything. But I don't know why you would not talk to someone who want's to make that connection either. That would be the SOCIAL aspect of a SOCIAL site...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yeah then delete them. LOL. who cares. I will tell you people want to be friends but then we never talk. So go figure. There are some people I talk to every day.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Nope.. You don't have to. There's no rule or guideline that states that you must make friends.. LOL
    But most of the women who do join CM, do so for that purpose. Many come on here to develop friendships/actual relationships with others because it's their main means of being able to do so.
    However, I have met some women who are just on here to talk, share opinions,,etc. With no real interest in making "friendships" or developing actual relationships with other women on the site. They just enjoy hanging out, interacting and then calling it a day. KWIM.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• there are a few of the invites that's nice. weeds out the no-talker.
    moxiema

Comment by moxiema (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You don't have to accept everyone that sends you a invite. I don't. I usually let it just sit there until either I delete it or they delete it. Which they can't do that for at least 2 weeks.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You do not have to do anything you don't want, but isn't this a social site too? Out of a whole bunch of friends on your list you might click on a friendship or two.....

Answer by older at 5:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• LOL I guess I am those who don`t talk much on here. I am always so busy with The two groups I run between that facebook, My Five children and home life I can`t chat all the time to everyone on my friends List, But I do try to share Journals to engage in conversation, but one on one time is Hard to do especially when you have allot of people on your friends List. I would send a bulk mail message saying hi to everyone but some people hate bulk mail, LOL
    octavia137r

Answer by octavia137r at 5:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• nope
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 6:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• You don't have to, but it's fun. It's just like anything else, weed out the bad ones.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• no...you don't have to do anything
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2010