anyone else still have bad days or weeks 2 years after a miscarriage?

i miscarried my first pregnancy two years ago, ive had bad days here and there but it seems like this week is just the worst ive had. is that normal to have issues still? i know i will be ok with it but ive just had a horrible time dealing this week. i think its because i went to two baby showers for people who never intended to have the child, smoked and drank while pregnant and it gets on my nerves how such irresponsible people can have kids...i have since the miscarriage experianced wacked out periods and i have not been able to get pregnant again. its just ughh im sure im not the only one that feels this way from time to time right?

darejenn05

Asked by darejenn05 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I KNOW WUT U MEAN. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE LIKE 4 yrs ago AND I SOMETIMES GET DELRESSED CUZ I GOT SO ATTATCHED TO THE PREGNANCY...I WAS SO EXCITED CUZ I THOT I WUZNT ABLE TO GET PREGO. SO I WAS A BIT OVER 4MNTHS AND WHEN IT HAPPEND I WAS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM USING THE RR AND MY BB CAME OUT I HEL HER ON THE PALM OF MY HAND AND I CRIED N CRIED THEN THE DOC SAID PUT HER IN THIS NAPKIN N ZIPLOCK BAG SO I DID BUT THENHE JUST TOSSED IT ON THE COUNTER : ( I WAS SO UPSET N HURT N JUS BROKEN. WE WERENT SURE IF THE BB WAS A GIRL BUT WE ALL HADTHE GUTT FEELNG SO WE NAMED HER CHRISTIANITY SOUL PACHECO. SHE IS MY ANGEL!! NOW I HAVE A ONE YR OLD OF MY OWN AND THREE WONDERFUL STEP KIDS!
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• No! Your not the only 1 who feels this way. I have had 3 miscarriages 2 in 01 and 1 in 07.. even know I have 3 perfectly healthy living babies I still have my good and bad days and alot of things like baby showers and what you have witnessed can trigger it as well. (ie; them not wanting the baby,drinking) ect
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 5:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• i still dont have any kids of my own, my neice was due one month after mine should have been born and i think that makes it hard as well. any one have suggestions? what helps everyone deal with it? i like to listen to a few choice songs and light a candle but lately its not workin
    darejenn05

Comment by darejenn05 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• my mom had a miscarriage a few years before I was born (so that would have been about 32 or 33 yrs ago) she said one time that she still thinks about that baby and looks forward to meeting him in heaven... she had 5 kids after that.
    The pain subsides but I think once a mama always a mama
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• im glad to have the support on here my husband just was raised that certain things are swept under the rug and forgotten. he is tryin to help and has always but i dont think he knows how.....it just bothers me from time to time. this week though for whatever reason i have been extremely sensitive to the subject. do any of you belong to a good miscarriage group on here? maybe that would help me out alot
    darejenn05

Comment by darejenn05 (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• youre not alone, i had four mc will trying, and they were all from a genetic disorder, my sister would cry when y snl got pregnant 2 weeks later she was, and i had just lost my 2nd baby, everyone swept it under the rug and seemd not to care, one sister in law actually said we have to pretend to be sad bc kristen mc, ( she said it to my husband) i would instantly cry seeing pregnant women, finally i got pregnant( w the one i am carrying now) 31 weeks and she was so blessed to have made it until we figured out what was wrong, i still even pregnant have days where i think i should have had my baby(s) by now, i know i couldnt have had all to term but i lost them i still want them so i dont feel like im replacing them and the empty still hurts i dk if that ever goes away. i got a tattoo to help
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I still have a hard time with it and I got pregnant wtih my son 4 weeks after miscarrying... It still makes me think from time to time. It's hard.... and now I'm trying for baby 2 and my first pregnancy just pops in my head all the time.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2010