If Glen beck isn't a psycho and is for honor how do you explain these? The reason I can't stand GB!

http://politicalcomment.blogspot.com/2006/05/is-glenn-beck-racist.html

http://dissidentvoice.org/2009/09/glenn-becks-demagoguery-right-wing-extremism-and-racism/

http://www.thedemocratichub.com/posts/3448/default.aspx

Another thing beck said:
NYC Islamic center's location is a symbol for "substitution of one religion by the other"

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2479786/glenn_becks_top_ten_dumbest_quotes.html?cat=9

Sorry the guy is a nut. He is a racist and that my friends is how he is dishonoring America not restoring it. This is also why MLK would never ever support this man or any thing he stands for!!!

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I personally find the man to be a whack job.

HOwever.. I feel he has created this image and his own brand of "whack jobbery"..(lol).... Simply to make money.. That's it.. It's his schitck. And people have bought it hook line and sinker, and have gotten caught up in it to the point that PEOPLE have made him what he is today ( in regards to influence, and presence on the national scene).. Without people buying into what he's selling, he would be nothing.. But his schitck has worked. It's worked incredibly well..

Is his schitck a negative.. To me it is. I feel it brings and spreads some negatives in our society.. However. I see him for what he is..A farce, an image, a caricature used to make money and get himself in the public eye. And to give him credit. It's worked. It's probably worked FAR more than he ever expected it to.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It amazes me to read all of this. Oh, you guys scream for all to be tolerant towards people with opinions that are different, to show acceptance of all ideas, to allow the free flow of information......as long as it is based in liberal ideals, the causes you back, and the people you see worthy. Anyone else is "burned in effigy". You "hate" Glenn Beck, wow. You accuse him of being a "hate monger" yet you are the one exclaiming you hate. He didn't say that yesterday. I have heard him say he hates ideals and ideologies, but he hasn't said he hates anyone. Well, he hates Woodrow Wilson, but that doesn't count. The energy being wasted by all of you on a man who you don't have to listen to or agree with is just beyond words. You are tolerant as long as it is within whatever group you have identified. Outside of that, you profess to hate but complain about intolerance. Unbelievable!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Okay link one nothing racist.... its true Mexico has been taken over by criminals! Their government is majorly corrupt! Him saying he could kill Michael Moore...well thats a bit far but not racist. I mean I have said I could kill someone like women who hurt their kids.
    Your link even says "But despite all that I'm willing to believe that Glenn Beck may not be racist."

Link two calling someone racist doesn't make you a racist.... if that was the case Sweet, would be the biggest racist on here! Calling Jones a radical again isn't racist. The missile comment isn't racist russia is being a little b**** and they are considered white. And all the rest this person posts nothing I can look into. I mean if you are going to quote someone shouldn't you post your source? I am not going to goose chase all of becks quotes and pick what was taken out of context or not.

"substitution of one religion by the other"
    This I googled....
    con't
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• He is saying that he believes those building the mosque are radicals.... and that 9/11 was about destroying Christianity, and building the "mosque" is radical islam is declaring a victory over christianity.

For someone who dislikes the guy so much you are sure talking about him a lot! Are you like what Older said, about a closeted really gay guy bashing gays... are you really a Beck lover? hehehe

I personally don't watch commentators that goes for lefties and righties.... I also don't watch news comedians like John Stewart. I don't watch them because they purposely go over the top to get viewers. I think you should just let it go. If he is a racist, so what? Unless he is directly hurting someone I don't see why it matters. I mean Al Sharpten's old racists arse is still around blabbing his bigotry. Don't like the guy don't watch his show.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• For someone who dislikes the guy so much you are sure talking about him a lot! Are you like what Older said, about a closeted really gay guy bashing gays... are you really a Beck lover? hehehe

I thought the same thing. This makes four Beck-related questions in 2 days. He's a talk show host just like Olberman, Maddow, Matthews, and others except instead of far left he's far right.

sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Obsess much?! Boy, he's just as powerful as Palin--like her, he's got you on your heels!!! LOL :o)

And hate him all you want....who cares! Your opinion means nothing. All you're doing is giving him MORE publicity, and keeping him and this rally in the spotlight!! I'm sure he would thank you! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm a conservative and a Christian and I think that man is nuts
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• If he killed him here it is a hate crime. So yes racist. As well Our own country is ran by criminals.

And you are studying criminal law??? lol

I have to agree with Chrissy on this one. You are really stretching it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Oh no Soprano...I was told the other day that Olberman speaks ONLY the truth and is NOT a far lefty commentator. ONLY Right commentators are crazy and/or lie....ever. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• More trash. I believe those building the Mosque are radicals. Kiss my ass and call me whatever you want. You are entitled to your opinion just as anyone else. But I'd much rather be Becks friend than yours
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010