How do I store away toys? And extra clothes? I don't have a garage?

I don't have any storage space at all until my husband and I move. I have a 1 yr old and am expecting baby number 2. So how do I store everything away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Get a small storage unit
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• small storage unit..family's house..under bed, in closets in bins/boxes, upper kitchen cabinets (just don't forget something is there when you move! been there, done that! lol.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• yup. Storage unit. Totally worth the money. We had one when we first got married. Made life so much easier.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• extra clothes an toys i do space saver bags an compress them an put them in totesd..i dont have a basement in my house..i just put them in closet
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 5:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We have a toy storage EVERYWHERE. Our end tables by our couch have toys in the drawers. We have a leather bench box by the front door that opens for toys, but also doubles for guests to sit on and take of shoes. We store toys in long, shallow drawers that slide under our girls' bed. I have a bookshelf that has a couple baskets in it for toys.

We also put a murphy bed in our guest room so the bed would fold up and the room could double as a play room. I've also wanted to replace our coffee table for an ottoman that has storage in it. (Obviously, at my house we can never have too much storage!)

Just some ideas!
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• space bags for the clothes and stuffed animal type toys! theyre awesome!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• The space saver bags in totes are a great idea for clothes and maybe a few totes for toys as well. That way when you are ready to move you already have a few bins for packing.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2010