Did anyone get contractions in the 30-37 weeks and got the medication to calm them (STOP THEM)? Some answers please I am so worry!

I went to the ER yesterday I am 33 weeks pregnant and i was having contractions every 3 to 5 minutes but luckly they stopped them by giving a medications to calm the uterus but I am so scared they come back
Had anyone experienced the samething ? Did your contractions came back?
Some advice

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• at 30 weeks I had to go into the hospital for contractions.... I took a pill that stopped them and then had a healthy baby at 38 weeks.... just relax... you will be fine!! Congrats!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Did you get Tributalene? I had to have that with both of my Children. Just take the medicine like you are supposed to and everything will be fine. Good Luck Mama.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Had them several times over. LOL. They shouldn't come back as long as you follow doctors orders. You may still get some braxton hicks if you over exert yourself. Did they prescribe you any Terbutaline or Brothine?? It will help if they did. At any rate if the contractions come back head back to the hospital. Most likely won't come back until you are ready to deliver though.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2010