Anyone have or had Placenta Pervia?

im in my 34 week and i believe i have it looking at the sypmtoms i goto dr tomorrow but would like to know what happen to any of you moms when having it..?

nesamama

Asked by nesamama at 5:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What do you mean you believe you have it? Did your doctor do an ultrasound to confirm? Well I had an ultrasound done at 18 weeks and I have it, I'm 27 weeks now and my placenta is almost completely to normal, I did not experience any of the bleeding either, thank God! Now if it doesn't move out of the way by the time of delivery you will have to have a c section. Good luck on everything though! :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It is pretty common to have Placenta Previa before your 20 week Ultrasound. However, it almost always moves out of the way by about 25-30 weeks. If it does not move out of the way, you will have to have a c-section due to the risk of bleeding.
    Did the Doctor tell you that you have it or are you just diagnosing yourself based on something?
    Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2010