My son is beginning to act like his father and it's so painful so see this...

I am a 43 year old mother of 4. My younger son who is 20 years old is married. He usually helps me with my bills because his father choose to be in the streets. Right now he is going through marriage troubles. He's cheating on his wife and abandoned both her and there 2 year old daughter for another woman. It's hurts me because they been together since high school and my son is treating me bad too. He use to call me everyday(he lives in another state) and now he stopped calling me because of this new woman. If I call him he argues with me or not answer my calls at all. He doesn't even ask about his child or his wife. He knows what I've been through and I don't understand why he is like this. My other sons are not even acting this way. I stay out of the business because it's not my place to but in. It's just so painful they are just so sad and my munchkin is suffering because she wants her daddy and he's not there anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Your son is probably feeling like a jerk inside and is acting hurtful to everyone, deep down he knows he is wrong. My first husband did the exact same thing. He didnt talk to his parents till like 2 years after he left me and four small children. Please stay involved in your grandchilds life also be there for her mother. My ex in laws didnt and they are really missing out. Hopefully your son will come to his senses. My ex who left me is now on wife number 3 and Im certain rgrets his decesion. Hang in there.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I'm sorry for this happening to your family, but as an adult you really can't do anything but as your doing sit on the side lines. Be there for your DIL and GR-DD and make sure you can give them all the love and attention they are not getting in their life right now. Some day he will hopefully regret his decision,and it may be too late. I just don't understand how a man can do this to their children when they leave their wives. There is no man in this world that would keep me from my children. Channel your love and energy into the family he has thrown away., who knows maybe they will be better off in the long run, time will tell. Once a cheater always a cheater.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2010