what will it take to get started...?

I love my dh dearly but when it comes to making love I can not get into it, I am like an old car needs to get warmed up first. ( what is happening) I know the body goes through a change but damn I did not think it was this bad. it sucks but I do try to make the best of it. I have tried everything I tell him let's wait late at night he says ok then by then i get too sleepy I don't want him to stray so I snap out of it and do my wifely duties but I can not do this for ever Help! I want it to be like it used to be I love him so much. He doesn't complain unless it has been awhile then he will say something. I never take the annitiative he does. If it was up to me Ican go with out it for a long time. WHY? Does it have to be this way...sniff...it is so sad for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Great sex is 85% or more mental. Try flirting and teasing during the day. Call or email him and play with him that way. It can build up anticipation. While the kids are up do mall things without them seeing like copping a feel and sneaking kisses so that when it's time to get it on you will be ready for action! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i thought i was weird, i am the same way, i love him with all my heart forever but i am just not into sex anymore.
    Anonymous

• I know exactly what you mean. It happened after I had my son. I just can't seem to be excited about having sex with my DH. No way do I want to get pregnant again. But I do get turned on when I see something on tv, but not interested in my DH for some odd reason. I have wondered myself if it's too scary and so I've psyched myself, but we also have had a stormy couple of years and it's now just going alot smoother. I was totally into him up until a year and half ago and I just can't seem to have that passion for him that I did before.

Sorry, I realize you wanted answers but I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one out there, confused. I look foward seeing what other say!!
    Anonymous

• Try different thing when you are in the mood. Like in the middle of the day, in a different room, with the blinds half way open, and just tell your husband how you feel. I've found that telling him how to satisfy me worked for both of us. I know what he likes and now he knows what i like.
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• mabey we have just all fallen out of love with our husbands,partners ,,boyfriends????????????????????
    Anonymous

• i agree that enjoying sex is more of a mental issue. what are you thinking about during the day and when your together? try new things or go out together. we had sex in the cemetary and boy did that spice things up, (as we walked out we saw that there were 2 ppl nearby that were watching) kinda added to the excitement. your not weird, we all go threw dry spells.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• No honey nothing is wrong with you, Men just think they need sex all the time! Thank goodness for BJ's!!Rent you some porn, experiment and find out what flips your switch, even if you want to a little more thats better than never.Maybe when your hubby decides to get frisky you can get started without him!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 8:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Fake it til you make it.....seriously...try it...it works ;)
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• One answer, Pure Satisfaction! It is a unisex enhancement gel that actually WORKS! I am a romance consultant for Passion Parties and I get asked this question all the time. Pure Satisfaction is our company's number one selling product. Believe me, it does work. Actually the more you use it, the better it will work. I've had women tell me they have never had an orgasm until they tried this product. Check it out on my website at www.RedheadedDiva.com Enter discount code DIVA at checkout to receive 20% off your order!
    RedheadedDiva3

Answer by RedheadedDiva3 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2008