Do you wish you could have more sex with your husband?

Do you wish you could have more sex with your husband? Do you have the lack of sex in you marriage/relationship? What do you do to change that?

DH and I have sex only twice a week, and sometimes I get so depressed because I feel like it is only going to get worse. We are going to start trying to conceive, but how is that possible having sex only twice a week? sigh...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• WELL MAYBE IF UR DEPRESSED ABOUT IT THEN BE SPONTANEOUS..IT DOESNT HURT TO SPICE THINGS UP MORE OFTEN..ESPECIALLY IF ITS NOT PLANNED..ALOT OF PEOPLE BY WHAT IT SEEMS PLAN IT OUT BUT ITS MORE FUN WHEN U JUS SNEEK UP ON UR SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND START LOVIN ON THEM ECT ECT!!! ALSO IF U ALL ARE TRYING TO CONCEIVE DONT GET TO WRAPPED UP IN IT CUZ SUM TIMES U TRY TO HARD N IT DONT HAPPEN...OR YOU SIKE UR BODY INTO THINKING U R PREGO THEN BAM UR PERIOD SHOWES UP...SO RELAX HAVE FUN DOIN THE DEEDS!!! LOL
    GUDMOMMY86

Answer by GUDMOMMY86 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• rofl. Twice a week is plenty. Matter of fact I've read that if a guy has sex everyday his little swimmers decrease.

Anyway, yeah I wish we could. But its not me that has the issue.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I never had that problem when I was young, seems more so as I've gotten older though. But I did have trouble getting pregnant w/my 2nd baby. I do agree you need to forget about getting pregnant, and it will just happen. We tried it almost every night 1 mo. until we were sick of it, and didn't realize that made the sperm weaker.Good luck, have fun and relax, it will happen when it's suppose to, GOD has a plan.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes i do wish we would do it more. We do it like once a month if im lucky!! But Ive complained to hubby that he needs to change his techniques, they were good and fine for when we were 19 and sneeking around, but we are adults now and grabbing my crotch is not my idea of foreplay and definitly is not going to put me inthe mood. Now he wont even try. He just goes to bed. :(Sorry for my side topic, but i am answering the question lol.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Have you sat down and talked with your husband about this? I guess I would sit down and have a conversation about it, and then proceed based on the communication you just had. Perhaps it's an issue that could be addressed by a doctor. As for getting pregnant, I could have sex 1x every 10 years and still get pregnant so it just depends on your body.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 6:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• No we are both satisfied with our sex life. We have sex about 4-5 times a week
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• We have sex 2x a week and thats fine for me... for now. I have the desire to have sex more but I am just too dang tired. Hubby's ideal times a week would be close to 4-5x a week. If he would take on Ike's 1st breakfast a couple of times a week, we would probably be closer to his ideal number. So far it looks like he prefers sleep over sex. =P But he works 7 days a week so sleep probably is a priority right now.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Yes sometimes I wish we would more, but with our work schedules and different hours it does not work out that way.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• I do wish I could have sex more often with my DF. We dont because we live an hour and a half away from eachother and we only see eachother on the weekends
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• "I do wish I could have sex more often with my DF"

Ummm isn't that Dear Father ?????.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2010